The 2018 10th PV Performance Modeling and Monitoring Workshop to be held May 1-3, 2018 at the Hotel Albuquerque in historic Old Town Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Co-sponsored by Sandia National Laboratories, CFV Solar Test Laboratory, and EPRI, this three-day workshop will feature presentations and technical discussions related to:
- PV module performance measurements, practices, and standards
- Solar resource measurements, data and uncertainty
- Challenges and progress towards modeling new PV technologies (e.g., bifacial modules, embedded power electronics, new module designs, and more…)
- Updates from PV performance modeling application developers
- Advanced monitoring methods and strategies for efficient PV plant operations and maintenance
- Grid integration of PV in distribution and transmission systems
If you are interested in presenting your work at this meeting, please send a brief abstract to Joshua Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org before March 15, 2018 to be considered. The technical program will be released shortly thereafter.
- 9 Feb, 2018
- 0 Comments