CFV staff will be participating in the 2017 Photovoltaic Reliability Workshop (PVRW) at the end of February, NREL’s annual workshop in partnership with Sandia National Laboratories and Brookhaven National Laboratory.
General Manager Jim Crimmins will be a panelist for a session entitled Bankability – Are the standards in development addressing the investors’ questions? The discussion will address the questions
- Is this proposed standard Quality Assurance/Reliability Test Protocol what we want?
- Does it include adequate statistics?
- Is the IECRE effort headed in the right direction including all pieces, quality, performance, oversight and consistent application?
In addition, we will be presenting two posters:
- Thermal Cycling of Silicon PV Modules at High Ramp Rate and High Temp, compiled by CFV staff members Larry Pratt, Jim Crimmins and Kyumin Lee, and
- Multiple Failure Modes From Fielded Silicon Modules, researched by CFV’s Larry Pratt and Fraunhofer CSE/s Cordula Schmid and Cameron Stark.
Finally, our cooperation with partner CSA Group will result in a presentation of the new EXP450 Durability Standard.
- 23 Jan, 2017
- Kathleen Connors
- 0 Comments