Sandia National Laboratories and CFV Solar Test Laboratory are excited to announce the 2017 8th PV Performance Modeling and Monitoring Workshop to be held May 9-10, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa near Albuquerque, New Mexico. This two-day workshop will feature presentations and technical discussions related to:
- PV performance modeling methods, practices, and standards
- Module and inverter performance characterization standards and practices
- Updates from PV performance modeling application developers (including a PVLIB session)
- Advanced monitoring methods and strategies for efficient PV plant operations and maintenance
- Challenges and progress towards modeling new PV technologies (e.g., bifacial modules, embedded power electronics, new module designs, and more…)
If you are interested in presenting your work at this meeting, please send a brief abstract to Joshua Stein at email@example.com before March 4th, 2017 to be considered. The technical program will be released shortly thereafter.
Check back to this website in 1-2 weeks for registration to open.
- 31 Jan, 2017
- Kathleen Connors
- 0 Comments